What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Who would have thought?

Who would have thought that I would become a HUGE cry baby? I seriously cry every time Evelynn does something new. I don't think I want her to grow up.. lol. The other day Preston and I were running some errands around town so Evelynn had to be in her car seat for a while. Preston found this little toy in the back of my car that you can put across the car seat. She has never liked it much before so I just took it off and figured I would try it later. Well.. Preston put it on her seat and she had very little interest just like before. A couple mins later we were talking in the front seats and I started to hear her playing with her toy in the back. I got pretty excited.. lol.. then she figured out how to make it play music. She was slapping that toy around so much that the music could not keep up. It was so cute! So there I am driving the car and crying about how big my little girl is getting.. hahahaha.. She is so much fun and I love watching her learn every day. I hope I learn to not be such a cry baby but who knows if that will ever happen!

1 comment:

sochie said...

I'm a big cry baby too when it comes to my kids. it just means we are awesome moms!