Tagged By Emily!
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Going to high school
2. Just started driving
3. Working at a day care
4. Dating really stupid boys, or one in paticular if you know what i mean.. :)
5. hanging out with friends
5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. sleep in cause it's my day off
2. clean the house
3. give Tonka a bath
4. find curtains for our bed room
5. make dinner
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off all my families debt so we could see each other all the time!
2. have lots of kids and pay for ALL of their college!
3. buy an airplane so we can visit family all the time
4. probably spend a chunk of it on clothes :)
5. Go on vacation all the time
5 Places I have lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Albuquerque, NM
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Dayton, OH
5. Soon to be... who knows where??
5 Jobs I have held:
1. Day Care
2. Bed Bath and Beyond
3. Panera Bread
4. Beauty Brand Salon and Spa
5. Hausfelds Salon and Spa
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
1. Be a stay at home mom
2. Own a house
3. have my student loans paid off
4. see all my siblings married and happy
5. Im sure there is more but i cant think of anything else
5 People I tag:
Whitney, Becky, Nicole, Katie R, Karen W
Sunday, March 15, 2009
This weekend my work threw an appreciation dinner for all us employees. They do one every year and this year we got to go!! The theme was 80's prom, well it was supposed to be 80's prom but all the people at our salon decided we wanted to just dress up in crazy 80's stuff instead of prom and it was pretty funny!! We looked way cooler I will say! Anyway we had a whole lot of fun.. At these parties they do an awards ceremony and contests and everyone drinks a lot.. well everyone except for us :) and then there is dancing which gets pretty wild by the end of the night! I even won an award this time!! All the awards are just big jokes and I got the award for the biggest partier which is funny because everyone knows we don't drink and so it's just a huge joke now. It was pretty funny! but all together we had a really good time! We hope we get to do it again while we are here! Just to give everyone a quick update on what we are doing.. Preston just finished his 2 quarter of school and is finishing his finals this week. He is glad for a break from school and I have just droped my monday shifts at work so I am only working 4 days a week now instead of 5. It will be really nice I just hope I dont get to bored! Tonka recently got nudered and is doing really well!! He is still growing a ton but we are happy he is a good dog! We still have no idea where we will be going when Preston graduates so that news will come at another time. Other than that life is pretty normal! My best friends coming out here for a visit in 2 weeks and it can't come fast enough! We are a really blessed family and I am grateful everyday for everything our savior has given us!