What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I am starting to like halloween more and more every year! Now that we have a little one it is even more fun. This year we dressed Evie up as a little lady bug. I really wanted to make her something else but I thought about it to late so I couldn't order the costume and it was going to be like 40 dollars!!! I can't believe how expensive costumes have gotten. Were talking maybe 2 yards of fabric to fit a baby Evie's size! CRAZY.. so I decided to just make her a costume. I am happy to say that I made her entire costume for under 10! :) Awesome huh! It was actually pretty fun too!
Anyway.. We went to the ward trunk or treat on thursday and Evelynn won the "sweetest costume" award! It was a pretty fun party! Hopefully on Halloween we can get a picture of her smiling. She was very tired that night!


This is a picture of us holding her prize. What a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Nicole and Abe said...

Good job Lisa.. LOVE her costume! Holidays do get so much more fun with kids! Can't wait to see you soon!