What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

what a silly baby

Evelynn is getting such a fun little personality! I have to say that I am loving the stage she is in right now. Sometimes she will just start laughing really hard at nothing and it is the cutest thing ever! She loves more and more stuff every day and has started putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. Her favorite thing to suck on is her hands though.. the are bright red and dry from all the sucking but no matter how much I pull them out they will go right back in! ANYWAY.. I wanted to post a couple pictures of some of the funny things she does on a daily basis..

This picture is one on my favorites! As you can see, Evie likes to pull her blankets over her face while she sleeps. I did not put that blanket there, she just always seems to find it and pull it right over her eyes. Its a good thing that the blanket has holes in it! :) so cute! This is how she likes to swing. Legs up in the air! She scoots down into the hole and puts them right up. She is nothing but smiles normally when she is swinging like this!!
The other day I was busy doing hair at home so Preston had to feed Evie. After fighting with him for a couple mins it turned out she just wanted to hold her bottle herself. This is a cute way to hold the bottle huh!!
She does lots of other funny, unique things I just have not been able to get them on film yet. But I will someday and then they will be on here!! We are crazy about this little girl!

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

haha! Oh my gosh I love it!! That is all way too cute!!