What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

4 weeks to go

Well I can't believe it, but my due date is only 4 weeks away now. I am back in Virgina and getting ready for our baby girl to get here. I have spent the last 2 days painting her room, with some help from a friend, and it is just about done. Now I just need to wash her clothes and get everything else I don't have from babies r us and that will be it.. sounds easy right! It's crazy how much stuff you need to have a baby! We are getting so excited to meet her. I am feeling great still. I am sleeping through the night with out any problems, well except to get up and use the bathroom, and I am not really uncomfortable at all. Sometimes she seems heavier than others but I can usually make that stop by laying on my back for a couple mins. So all together I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away. It's gotta get worse than this right?? Hopefully everything goes super smooth! I will post some pictures of her room as soon as preston gets home, which is only 2 weeks away now! YAY!!

No comments: