What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Monday, May 24, 2010

colorado

This past weekend my little sister got married! I can't believe it.. it was a beautiful wedding and she was so happy! Last Sunday my Dad and I took her out to take a couple bridal pictures of her. She was such a beautiful bride!About a week later Chris and Michelle got married. We were very busy all week long getting everything together for her wedding. It turned out so pretty and everyone had a really good time.
The bride and groom

her reception hall



Megan, Michelle, Me and Nina

We really had a lot of fun and it was good to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a really long time!
So I am now 34 weeks pregnant and feeling it. :) Here is a picture of me nice and pregnant for everyone who has been asking to see it!
other than working on my sisters wedding and hanging out with family while they were in town it has been a very low key trip. My friend Megan was so nice and threw me a baby shower. I got so many very cute things and my Grandma and Aunt Sue were able to come as well which was really nice of them. It was so much fun. We played some games and ate some good food then opened presents. Our little girl is set for at least a year. Thank you to everyone who was able to make it! I have one more week here in town and my good friend Shae is getting married on Saturday. So one more busy week of helping out with weddings and then I can relax and prepare to have this baby! Hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures before I head home!

1 comment:

Nicole and Abe said...

Oh my Lisa, you are so cute!! I can't wait to see that little baby! Do you have any names picked out yet? I REALLY want to come and visit you. This summer is so crazy, but maybe in the fall or something? Hope all is well!