What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!

Well Preston is finally home! He has been gone for 10 weeks in Mississippi doing job training and it is now over! He made it home just in time for fathers day. Even though neither one of us are parents yet it was so much fun to celebrate what will hopefully be happening in the next two weeks! We are both very excited to meet our little girl and can't believe it is so close! Anyway.. since Preston is home now I can finally post pictures! YAY.. so this first picture is a picture of our new living room furniture. I had a heck of a time getting it home, but it all worked out in the end and it looks very nice in our living room!Over the past couple weeks I have been sewing a whole lot. I have made a ton of maternity skirts lately. Some for me and a couple for some friends who are pregnant also. On top of that I have sewn flowers to all the pillows in our bedroom and made curtains for our room out of our old ones. I have also made quit a few baby things. This is a picture of one of the nursing covers I made lately for a friends baby shower here. I loved the monkeys on it so much! It turned out really cute!

And here are a couple pictures of the babys room! It is finished and ready for her to come anytime! I think it turned out pretty cute! I was worried that the dark pink on the bottom made the room look smaller than it is but it is still so darn cute!


Now if we can just decide on a name I can get that all finished up and on the walls and there will be nothing else to do in that room till she is here! Which could be anytime now! Crazy.. I have 2 weeks till my due date. I am hoping she comes a little early so that the timing will all work out for my mom and dads visit out here. We will just have to wait and see!

Well nothing else has really been going on. The weather is super hot here. Somedays are worse than others. The humidity feels like you you are walking through a shower sometimes. Those are the days I am so glad to have a pool! My mom will be here in just 2 weeks and my dad in 3. Preston is back at the Pentagon today and was pretty excited to start his real job. Life is finally back to normal and I am so glad to have a husband again!

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

oh I love it all!!!! she's coming so soon!!!!! yay!!