What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ultrasounds

Well here are a couple of our first ultrasound pictures!! I am just past 14 weeks in them. We were at our appointment for almost 2 hours cause our little guy would not stop moving around long enough to get the measurements they needed. It was really cute, but a little inconvenient since I ended up being an hour and a half late for work. Woops.. :) I am still getting sick but it's not as bad as it used to be. I have lost 13 pounds total and on days where nothing wants to stay down it's even more. I am also starting to get a little belly which even my co-workers have noticed the past couple days. Preston has been so supportive and wonderful these past couple weeks. He is so excited to become a daddy too.. I have taken the ultrasound picture to work the past couple days and every time I talk to him he asks me if I still have those pictures of his baby. He is going to be a great Dad and we are so excited to be having this little baby. We find out in just a couple weeks what the sex of the baby is so be expecting that update shortly!

5 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

so exciting that you got your ultrasound! I can't wait to find out what you are having!! I need to call you and see how everything is going. I have been meaning to call all week. Plus, we need to get together so I can teach you how to use your camera

Katie said...

I am glad you are starting to feel a little better. That is rough you have been so sick! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

The Lindsey's said...

Congrats guys!!! That's awesome news! I'm so sorry you're sick... that's the worst! I found it was a good weight loss program for me but you're so skinny already! I hope you get feeling better!

The Jensen Family said...

Yay! I bet seeing those pics makes it even more real!

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

We are so excited! That first ultrasound is so cool, huh? I bet you'll be the cutest pregnant lady ever with your skinny self and pregnant tummy. Wish I could be there to watch you grow and throw a shower. By the way Owen and Ava were fighting over your christmas card - who could hold it. I was so happy they still remembered you so well. They even asked where was Tonka. :)