What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The News Is Out!!

We are going to be parents! Can you believe it! Our little one is due July 5th which will be perfect timing for us since we are moving to a new place at the end of March. I am 12 weeks right now and sick as can be still so I am just looking forward to the time I start feeling better! I have a couple ultrasound pictures but we are in Colorado Springs right now and have to wait to get home to post them. Anyway.. this is our big news and we can't wait to meet our little one in a couple months! Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Todd and Crystal said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you two!!

The Browns said...

I am so happy for the two of you! CONGRATS! Lots of love :)

Kelly Peterson said...

Congrats... We are due the 26th of July. I am so sick too... I have already lost 20lbs. I really hope you start feeling better because I know how you feel!