What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

update

Well we get to find out what kind of baby we are having in about a week and a half! YAY.. I always thought that when I got pregnant I would go crazy waiting til 20 weeks to find out what it is but I have been very patient and it hasn't been too hard! We are very excited that it is almost time though! We still have not even come close to picking a name yet.. lol.. It is one of the hardest things to do we have decided. We just don't really agree on any of them. Hopefully it will be easier once we know what it is! Lets hope :)
About 2 weeks ago I thought I felt our little guy moving around but I wasn't sure, now I can feel it a couple times a day! At least I hope thats what it is! I was sure it would make me feel sick feeling it move around inside of me since just about everything else makes me sick but it hasn't at all. It's kind of cool actually.. in a weird way. It makes me more excited to finally meet it! It will also be nice when I don't have to call it "IT" anymore.. haha.. that's weird! anyway.. we are doing good. Preston is busy busy finishing his thesis and we are waiting patiently to move into our new home in Woodbridge Virgina. OH YEAH.. I forgot to post this a while ago but we bought a house! It is beautiful and we can't even wait to move into it! So if you are ever in the need for a fun, cheap vacation you can make your way on over to Washington D C where all the museums are free and stay at our new home for free as well! That's all the new with us for now for at least a week and a half. I will post shortly after we find out what we are having! YAY!

No comments: