What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Friday, May 8, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!

Last night we recived a call from my brother Kelly and he is getting married!! We were really shocked and extremely happy for him! The big day is going to be August 8th in the Seattle Temple. That is exactly 3 months from today so they are very busy getting everything together! We are so excited for them and can't wait to see them get married in the Temple for Time and all Eternity!! Congratulations Kelly and Sarah, marriage is the best thing in the world!! Can't wait to be there!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

That is so exciting! I am very happy for him! So I assume this is the same girl that he moved out to Seattle to be with? I must admit, I thought you might have said you are prego... I am still waiting for that post! Allthough I hope I don't hear that that way! lol LOVE YA!

Katie said...

Congratulations to your brother! How exciting! You get to visit my old stomping grounds!