What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Well 2 days ago I turned 22!! Can you belive it! This birthday felt weird to me mostly because last birthday I was getting married 2 weeks later so it was just a crazy time, but it was a great birthday! First, Preston bought me a beautiful bouquet of yellow tulips. Tulips have become my new favorite flower since we have been here in Ohio! They are everywhere and I just love them! Unfortunatley I had to work that day too, but I was busy all day so it was better than just sitting around wasting time. My friend at work woke up early that morning and made me this delicious cinnamon monkey bread stuff for breakfast! It was so nice of her! Then my other friend at work brought me an Ice Cream cake from cold stone!! I am so grateful to have friends like them!! They were really sweet! When I got home Preston and I went to dinner at Red Robin cause we were craving some french fries and a milk shake a whole lot! It was delicious! Then we went over to another friends house and watched their kids so they could go to an appointment! She made us a really delicious cake with mint chocolate chips on top! It was a really wonderful day!! And I got lots of fun presents!! Preston got me a wii and a plane ticket home in June, my parents bought us DDR for our wii, Nina sent me a gift card to my favorite clothes store ever (thanks nina!) and a couple other small things earlier in the month that we justified were ok cause they could be birthday presents!! :) lol.. It really was the best birthday ever!! Next up... One Year Anniversary!! YAHOO!!

2 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day. Like I said, I really want to take you out. Maybe Monday and then we can work on Cards??

The Browns said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a good birthday! I am so happy that you are doing well! I love you so much and can't wait to see you (whenever that is!) :)