What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nothing new really

Well there is nothing really new to talk about.. I just have so much energy right now that I decided to put it to good use on our blog! :) We are doing really well. Work is picking up for me and I have been crazy busy. This week on my day off I got to hang out with my friend Nicole and we made "hooter hiders". haha.. I still think that is the funniest name ever Nicole.. :) If you don't know what that is, it is a nursing bib thing to cover the baby and yourself while you are nursing. No, I am not pregnant but we wanted to make one really bad and they turned out super cute!! Take a look!! Next we think we want to make skirts!!
Preston has had a really busy week at school.. I feel like I have hardley seen him this week. Our other good news is that we finally got a wii!! It has been so much fun! Preston still kicks my butt all the time but I am happy to say that I am getting better! Our favorite games are golfing, tennis, fishing, shooting, tanks, air hockey, and the find me game. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I am really hoping for some new sweet wii games.. I will let you know how that turns out! Last night we made salmon for dinner and it was the best salmon I have ever had. I don't even like salmon and I really could have eaten the whole thing! Preston was very impressed with my cooking skills needless to say!! It's always nice when your husband likes what you made for dinner :) Some other stuff.. well Tonka is getting really big. He has this funny habit of carrying his bed all over the house with him. Its like a security blanket for him or something, but just recently he chewed a big hole through it so now he carries it around his neck.. it's funny. Heres a picture..The second picture is of him wraped up in his bed like a blanket. He loves that bed so much! He also has a big love for tennis balls and sticks that grows on a daily basis! Some other little things about Tonka are the he hates the sun. He will walk in your shadow if you walk him when the sun is out.. haha.. so cute! And he is a little bit of a scaredy cat when other dogs are around unless they are nice to him first. He loves children more than tennis balls and sticks im pretty sure and he knows about 6 really super cute tricks! Until we have kids one day he is our little man and we are just loving having him around!! :) Well I have run out of things to talk about so I hope you enjoyed my rambling and I will post again soon!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The hooter hider turned out really cute. I like the fabric you chose.

The Browns said...

You are too cute! I miss you tons but it sounds like you are doing well which makes me happy :)