What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

2 WEEKS

Yesterday Evie had her 2 week appointment. She weighs 7lbs 4oz and is doing great! She is still such a sweet baby. This week she has been smiling more and more and this morning she was even laughing a little bit. She is so cute! Also, her belly button stump fell off this week so we were finally able to give her a real bath and she has been much happier about it. Preston went back to work on monday and my parents also left on tuesday so it has just been little Evie and I all week! I was a little nervous in the beginning about doing everything all by myself but we have been doing great all week! She is a really easy baby.. hopefully it stays this way.. :) anyway.. we are all doing well. Preston and I are loving being parents and we are just enjoying everyday with our baby girl.

1 comment:

The Lowe's Journey Together! said...

aww your little girl is SO cute!! I love the outfit you put her in!! It must be so much fun being a mother!! I can't wait to be one :) Congrats!!