What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Crafts

I can't belive it's October already! I went to pull out my Halloween decorations and realized I don't really have any. Well we did have a couple dish towels and a door mat but that was it so I started making some halloween crafts. I also found out how crafty Preston can be! With a jig saw and some careful drilling he made me some spooky trees and I painted them! They turned out really cute! Anyway it was really fun making crafts and now I can't wait til christmas time so I can make lots more!!
This is the outside of our house!! Just kidding.. This is our neighbors!
They really like Halloween!!

This is our front door. I cut the bats out with my friend Nicole!
Here are the trees we made not lit up

Here they are lit up! Cute huh!!

Here are some ghosts Nicole and I made together one afternoon.. and tonka pretending he's a ghost too.


And this is our centerpiece. It's kind of a dark picture but this was the best looking one!

Tonka!! He is so big now!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

haha i was like WHOA lisa is weird and preston is really letting things slide. A vampire winnie the poo who would of thought. Anyway good job, way cute stuff, i like how tonka is such a good poser.

The Jensen Family said...

way way way cute Lisa!!!!!! Love you and we should have a craft day someday haha. yup. I am lonely.

brandy said...

Cute crafts! I especially love the pumpkins on the candlesticks. They are so cute.

I can't wait to see the crazy stuff your neighbors will put up for Christmas.

ps. love the haircut. thanks!!

Nicole and Abe said...

I love the centerpiece. It turned out really cute! I also love how Tonka is posing by the ghosts. What a funny dog!

The Browns said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love everything! You are so good at crafting... I miss you. :)