What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Funny Story

So the other day at work, one of my regular clients came in for his haircut. I have cut this guys hair every other week for a year now so I know his hair pretty well! As I was shampooing him, something just seemed different. I couldn't put my finger on what it was so I just let it go. As we went back to my chair and I started cutting his hair he gets really excited and tells me that he and his wife went up to his parents house for the weekend and as he was taking a shower there he noticed that his mom had this stuff in her shower he had never used before. So he decided to use it and he loved it. THEN.. he looks me square in the face and says.. "have you ever heard of conditioner before??" hahahaha.. why yes i have! Turns out he has never once heard of or used conditioner before in his life and just started using it. He tells his wife about this and asks if they can get some at home and she informs him that she has always had some in the shower! (I do her hair as well and we got a real good laugh out of this a couple days later when she came in!!) Then I realized that was what i noticed at the shampoo bowl!! His hair was quite a bit softer and his cowlick in the front of his hair line was laying better than I have ever been able to make it lay in a whole year. I educated him some more on what conditioner does for the hair and now I think he is hooked for life! It really was a whole lot funnier in the moment, but it was the highlight of my week!

2 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

johnny and i got such a kick out of that one! how funny.

rachwheel said...

This is hilarious! My husband was on a conditioner kick for a while. Don't know if he still is or not. I LOVE the songs on your blog. Sometimes I'll go to it just to listen while I clean my house or whatever. I turn it way up. Secondly, I REALLY need a change concerning my hair. These pregnancy harmones are making it flat, fine and boring. I'd like to possibly get a spiral perm or just some highlights but it'll have to be sometime after the fifteenth. My phone is dead and lost so I'll talk to you sometime at Church about it. Anyway, glad you had fun on your vacation, your pictures are stunning!