What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

catching up

I realized today that I frequently look at my friends blogs wishing they would update them so I could know what they are up to. It rarely occurs to me that I haven't updated mine in a long time either! So here I am letting everyone who looks at this know what we are up to. I can't believe I haven't even blogged about halloween! Here's a cute picture of our little piggy!
Evelynn had the best time trick or treating. She was way better at it than I thought she would be too. She walked right up to the door stuck her little hand out and said "treat". Everyone thought she was pretty cute. They would put some candy in her hand, she would go over to her bag and stick it in and turn right back around to ask for another treat. She got triple treats at most houses! The next day we went for a walk with Tonka and she couldn't understand why we weren't stopping to ask for more candy. It is so fun to be a Mom!

 Not a whole lot else has been going on around here. We had a fun Thanksgiving. We had a couple friends over to our house so I only had to make a couple things for dinner. It is nice to have friends to spend the holidays with when family isn't around. We let the kids play and we all ate as much as we could. I promised myself I would take some pictures this year and once again I forgot. So no fun pictures of our Thanksgiving. In just a couple weeks we will be heading to Colorado for Christmas and we are pretty excited for a little vacation. Also 2 of my best friends had babies in the past couple months and I can't wait to meet their little girls!! Well I hope to update this sooner next time! Until then.. Happy Holidays!

No comments: