What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

6 months old

 It's hard to believe, but our sweet little girl turned 6 months old on January 7th. We are crazy about this baby girl. She is growing so fast and I am finding that everyday I am getting a little more sad to see her grow up. I wish I could freeze her in this stage. She is so much fun to be around. I count my blessings everyday that we get to hang out with each other all day. There are so many things I never want to forget about her at this age. So here is the list of things I don't want to forget!
Evie has a super high pitch screech that she just does all day long. She does it when she happy, wants something, sad, mad and when she knows she is sitting right by your ear!
She loves to put her 2 little hands on both your cheeks when you are talking to her. It's almost like she wants you to know that she is giving you her full attention. It's so cute!
She is sitting up now and that's all she wants to do! She isn't very good yet so I am sitting on the floor right by her for most of my days now! But I love it!
She has been teething a lot but no tooth yet!
She loves anything red. It is always the first color of toy she will go for!
Tonka is one of her best friends. I sure hope I'm above the list from him but there is no way to tell!
Another one of her best friends is her pacifier. It's her favorite toy and it hardly ever just sits in her mouth!
She sucks on her bottom lip. She sucks it in and out and it makes the cutest noise.
Her favorite thing about bed time is snuggling with her blanket. She gets so excited to see it every time I put her down!
She will eat anything you put in her mouth
She sleeps from 7:30 to 7:30 and we LOVE it!!
She is so happy all the time and we love her to death!!
Her 6 month appointment it coming up in a week and I will post all her stats after that. I'm guessing that she weights around 16 pounds but we will see.





2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

awesome job!!!!! I love her little tongue sticking out!

sochie said...

can you hurry up and come home already! I love the pictures too! You are super talented!