What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Friday, February 26, 2010

busy busy

well as you can guess from the title of this post, things have been very busy here! Preston has the first draft of his thesis in and is now working on the couple things they wanted changed then he will be all done!! He is so excited to be finished with school! He works so hard and I am so proud of him! On top of working hard on his thesis, Preston has been busy working on getting everything in order for us to buy a house. A couple weekends ago he drove all the way there by himself to close on the house we ending up getting. SO.... It is officially ours. We have the keys and everything! It is a beautiful place and we cant wait to get there!! Here are just a couple pictures for now. I will post more once we are moved in and have more stuff to take pictures of!

the Kitchen

the Dinning Room

Dinning room looking toward the front door

Front door looking toward the Dinning Room

The Basment Family Room

I am still busy just being pregnant and working. My last day at work is the 13th which is only 2 weeks away and I am excited to get this show on the road! Waiting is the hardest part about moving I have decided. There is still so much to do though so I guess it's good to have a little more time before it's time to leave right?!
Our little girl is doing good. She moves a lot now and Preston has felt her for sure a couple of times now. We got our crib and glider just the other day which has been really fun, and a couple of friends are throwing me a baby shower here in the next couple weeks. It's sinking in now.. we are having this little baby! Still no names yet.. sorry!
So the other day, I was throwing a little (very little) fit about how I am just not sure I can have both a baby and a dog that sheds like you wouldn't belive in the same house. I don't know how people do it but I know tons of people do. So Preston decided to shave him.. haha.. Tonka went from this........

to this....

hahaha... pretty funny huh. He looks pretty bald, but he really likes it and there is practically no dog hair all over the house which I really like! This might be his new permanent look!! Anyway, that's it for news on our end. In a couple weeks we will be in our new home and we will post more pics then!

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

holy cow that is a nice house!!!!

Nicole said...

Love your house. It is so pretty! we will have to come and visit :)