What are we up to?

We are living in Woodbridge VA and loving it. We now have 2 beautiful little girls, Evelynn and Cora, and look forward to the adventures that are coming our way. We have such a blessed life together and are thankful everyday for our eternal family.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

p.s. Check out my new baby!!

That's right.. I got a brand new bike!! On friday we went to a bike store in the mall I work at and got an amazing deal on this sweet thing! We went for our first ride today. She's pretty huh!


Oh and the other day we made meatball sandwhiches and Preston insisted that I put this picture up. He loves meatball sandwhiches!!

3 comments:

Becky and Tyler said...

Hey Preston, this is tyler, dude, could you buy me a new bike too?

Nicole and Abe said...

Love the bike, it is so cute! I miss you! I am flying back tomorrow and we for sure have to hang out before we both go on our big vacations!!

Whitney said...

Holy smokes i am seriously jealous of your guys giant sandwiches. Also i was just admiring that tyler used prestons name rather than DUDE and then i realized he called you dude anyway. MISS YOU GUYS